Parent Information and Resources

Community agencies provide support and services for parents and students with disabilities. It is important for parents and students to identify what services/supports will be needed to support education, employment, independent living and community participation after graduation from high school, and to apply for and access these resources prior to the student exiting from high school. Accessing agency resources can be a long process.
The EWCC Transition Specialist, Valerie Conner, can provide assistance with helping your family identify and access community agency support/services.
Contact Valerie at 512-365-9398 x1837 or at [email protected]
  • Housing/Shelter
  • Employment
  • Food/Nutrition
  • Veterans
  • Crisis/Emergency
  • Income/Expenses
  • Legal Aid/Victims
  • Criminal Justice
  • Aging/Disability
  • Health/Medical
  • Mental Health
  • Child Care/Education